Description of job position
- Carrying out administrative and production tasks as directed by the forest administration manager.
- Ensuring the purchase and sale (to a lesser extent).
- Cash box management and responsibility for entrusted cash.
- Keeping records of the forest administration.
Position Forest Technician - Water Management, Forestry, Environment in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
2,956 - 7,171 SAR
Agricultural Engineer, Agronomist
Agriculture, Food Industry
6,167 - 13,956 SAR
Water Management, Forestry, Environment
6,357 - 13,766 SAR
Assistant of Auditor
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
6,838 - 13,153 SAR
Chief Executive Officer
13,941 - 82,773 SAR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used