Description of job position
- Being responsible for professional services to the guests while serving meals and drinks to the guest rooms.
- Being responsible for the requests of guests who asked for delivery to the hotel room.
- Taking part in development and improvement of the service of meals and drinks.
- Announcing and solving problems of guests.
- Providing and keeping a high quality service of meals and drinks.
- Stocking minibars in the hotel rooms.
Position Waiter - Room Service - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,697 - 4,340 AUD
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
2,680 - 4,648 AUD
Waiter - Room Service
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
2,265 - 5,241 AUD
2,504 - 4,977 AUD
Chief Executive Officer
8,586 - 43,172 AUD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used