Description of job position
- Accompanying passenger trains.
- Selling, printing or handwriting tickets.
- Receiving and disbursing cash.
- Checking travel tickets, surcharges, seat reservations and discount vouchers.
- Marking travel tickets.
- Issuing fines to passengers travelling without a valid ticket.
Position Train Conductor - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,015 - 2,593 EUR
Tractor, harvester driver
Agriculture, Food Industry
1,664 - 4,181 EUR
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
1,913 - 3,863 EUR
1,852 - 3,954 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
5,755 - 24,865 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used