Description of job position
- Receiving materials and goods at a warehouse.
- Placing received stocks on shelves and in the defined storage areas; marking of stored materials and goods with information labels.
- Removing materials and goods from storage in a warehouse based on accepted orders, packaging stock items, and their preparation for shipment.
- Managing stock level records using computers.
- Operating high lift trucks for bulkier freight and in hard to access areas.
- Participating in counting and inspecting the current stock levels in storage and the subsequent recording of these values in the information system.
- Following the safety and fire prevention regulations and measures on the worksite.
- Maintaining cleanliness and order on the worksite.
Position Warehouseman - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
Arts & Culture
Chief Executive Officer
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
19.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used