Description of job position
- Putting up scaffoldings while considering the load-carrying capacity of the bed.
- Putting up scaffoldings along the frontage of the buildings.
- Putting up protective railings, protective nets, ladders, floors and blocks that prevent objects from falling down from the scaffolding.
- Being responsible for building the right foundations of a scaffolding, for the correct anchoring and putting up of the scaffolding .
- Taking apart the scaffolding and protective nets after finishing the building process.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Scaffolder - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
400 - 704 BYR
Retail Store Manager
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
695 - 1,444 BYR
Construction & Real Estate
523 - 1,680 BYR
Medicine & Social Care
497 - 1,720 BYR
Chief Executive Officer
1,507 - 7,302 BYR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used