Description of job position
- Securing designs and realizations of solutions for the OSS/BSS department in the area of inventory and performance management.
- Taking responsibility for collecting events in the category fault/event management.
- Providing software support on the basis of internal requests.
- Creating and updating of the service catalogue.
- Preparing of technical documentation.
- Getting involved in projects in the OSS area.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position OSS/BSS Specialist - Telecommunications in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
400 - 704 BYR
721 - 2,896 BYR
983 - 2,530 BYR
Telecommunications Network Designer
989 - 2,546 BYR
Chief Executive Officer
1,507 - 7,302 BYR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used