Description of job position
- Managing liquid assets, stocks, bonds and real estate of highly creditworthy bank clients.
- Seeking out potential clients and their acquisition within their area of operation.
- Detecting the individual requirements and objectives of clients with the intention to propose the optimal investment solution for the appreciation of their property.
- Communicating with experts in asset management, real estate, lawyers etc.
- Providing advice in the investment and real estate area.
- Handling the special requirements of clients (e.g. booking tickets for an event, providing private jet transportation, etc.).
Position Private Banker - Banking in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,062 - 2,733 USD
Security Service Manager
2,134 - 8,548 USD
2,408 - 8,194 USD
1,849 - 9,066 USD
Chief Executive Officer
5,737 - 26,610 USD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used