Description of job position
- Assisting guests with concierge services while securing spending their free time and entertainment, including securing reservations in restaurants.
- Providing guests with recommendations concerning the hotel and its surroundings (restaurant, historic sights, events etc.).
- Sending and accepting courier packages.
- Securing immediate delivery of fax messages and of mail to the guests.
- Responding to the questions of guests, solving eventual problems.
- Organizing parking of cars.
- Assisting guests with a rucksack (in case they need it).
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Concierge - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
26,400 - 55,140 CHF
Arts & Culture
33,552 - 88,392 CHF
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
33,372 - 89,700 CHF
39,696 - 81,996 CHF
Chief Executive Officer
163,968 - 486,660 CHF
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used