Description of job position
- Developing the knowledge, skills and habits of children during the time outside of class.
- Creating educational, leisure and recreational activities of children during the time outside of class.
- Monitoring the behaviour of pupils in after-school care.
- Taking pupils for walks.
- Preparing pupils for competitions etc.
Position Educator/Instructor/Carer - Education, Science & Research in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1440 - 3086 NZD
Archaeologist - Arts & Culture
1781 - 4982 NZD
Educator/Instructor/Carer - Education, Science & Research
2168 - 4467 NZD
Fitness Instructor - Education, Science & Research
2262 - 4358 NZD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
7681 - 30729 NZD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used