Description of job position
- Monitoring the method and process of completing construction projects in accordance with occupational health and safety standards.
- Responsibility for proper installation and operation of technical equipment on the construction site.
- Responsibility for professional storage and suitability of construction products, materials, machinery and equipment.
- Supervising the daily management of the building journal.
- Ensuring the compliance of the spatial position with the construction documentation as well as compliance with general technical requirements for construction.
- Shared responsibility for the compliance with the conditions of decisions issued for the construction of the building.
- Ensuring the elimination of identified deficiencies, informing the building authority in case of defects that cannot be removed in the course of construction supervision.
Position Building Control Surveyor - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
Technical product engineer - Mechanical Engineering
1576 - 4201 FJD
Building Control Surveyor - Construction & Real Estate
1364 - 4513 FJD
Laboratory Director - Top Management
998 - 5077 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used