Description of job position
- Performing economic activities (with the exception of signing a written report on the results of provided audit services) under the direction of a certified auditor.
- Checking financial statements of customers.
- Managing audit documentation.
- Managing the auditor’s assistant labour book.
- Providing co-operation to the Slovak Chamber of Auditors in case of a quality audit concerning the performance of auditing services.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Assistant of Auditor - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
690 - 1,505 FJD
IT/Technical Support Specialist
938 - 3,529 FJD
Assistant of Auditor
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
1,428 - 2,851 FJD
1,123 - 3,268 FJD
Chief Executive Officer
2,888 - 19,405 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used