Description of job position
- Finding and contacting potential clients.
- Communicating with clients to determine their needs, expectations, and financial possibilities.
- Monitoring the development of commodity prices on world markets.
- Concluding oral and written agreements with clients.
- Investing clients' own funds or funds entrusted to them in securities.
Position Financial Markets Specialist - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
690 - 1,505 FJD
1,795 - 4,808 FJD
Financial Markets Specialist
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
1,653 - 5,019 FJD
1,897 - 4,698 FJD
Chief Executive Officer
2,888 - 19,405 FJD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used