Description of job position
- Facilitating the adaptation of children from socially disadvantaged environment to a new learning environment and helping to overcome initial language, cultural, and social barriers.
- Working alongside class teachers and other educational staff.
- Helping in the preparation of teaching aids.
- Managing and/or assisting in leisure activities (singing, music, dance, art, drama, etc.) by using individual, group, or collective forms of education.
- Supervising during breaks.
- Accompanying students outside the classroom.
- Organising open lessons for parents.
- Organising social events in collaboration with parents.
- Organising meetings with parents.
- Visiting families and communities in municipalities with a high concentration of population from socially disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Getting to know the family background and social circumstances as well as the interests of parents and health of children.
Position Assistant Teacher - Education, Science & Research in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
Security Guard - Security & Protection
1047 - 1490 FJD
Assistant Teacher - Education, Science & Research
903 - 1672 FJD
Carer, Personal Assistant - Medicine & Social Care
936 - 1634 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used