Description of job position
- Checking invoices and obligatory attachments from healthcare providers (settlement benefits, prescriptions, vouchers, and other documents in accordance with contracts).
- Registering invoices in the invoice book of healthcare providers.
- Recording and processing settlement benefits in the information system.
- Verifying compliance with the contractual terms and conditions regarding the reporting of healthcare by healthcare providers.
- Printing the associated protocols and sending them to healthcare providers.
- Preparing accounting documents for archiving.
- Providing information, consultation, and handling complaints from healthcare providers regarding the settlement of health care.
Position Accounting Clerk - Insurance in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
Electrical Fitter - Electrical & Power Engineering
1150 - 2468 FJD
Accounting Clerk - Insurance
1062 - 2587 FJD
Social counselor - Medicine & Social Care
948 - 2747 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used