Description of job position
- Fire-fighting with water and foam.
- Performing of actions aimed at the prevention of fire or the further spread of fire.
- Driving a fire vehicle.
- Extricating people from road accidents using special technical equipment.
- Eliminating the consequences of road accidents.
- Entering locked premises using brute force (in extreme cases).
- Controlling the functionality and completeness of fire equipment and appliances.
- Attending tactical fire exercises and trainings.
Position Firefighter, Rescuer - Security & Protection in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
Service Technician - Information Technology
1174 - 2631 FJD
Firefighter, Rescuer - Security & Protection
1302 - 2481 FJD
Ambulance Paramedic - Medicine & Social Care
1051 - 2819 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used