Description of job position
- Exposing and investigating crimes, misdemeanours and offences.
- Interrogation of eye witnesses and suspects, taking notes.
- Writing statements and other records.
- Issuing, writing, and collecting fines for traffic offences.
- Using specific coercive means to detain suspects/perpetrators while limiting their personal freedom.
- Instructing detained persons of their rights.
- Driving motor vehicles and motorcycles.
- Participating in meetings, lectures, and programmes focused on preventing crime.
Position Police Officer - Security & Protection in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
Junior Sales Representative - Commerce
1068 - 3058 FJD
Police Officer - Security & Protection
1414 - 2602 FJD
Toolmaker - Production
1345 - 2693 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used