Description of job position
- Assessing the risks of the proposed insurance, completing insurance proposals and wording the insurance endorsements.
- Ensuring medical examinations, medical records and other data that are necessary for a comprehensive risk assessment.
- Reviewing insurance policies in terms of their accuracy and completeness, and entering the policies into the information system.
- Reviewing insurance policies concluded after the evaluation.
- Keeping records of the personal data of people interested in insurance, including those with whom an insurance policy has not been concluded.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Insurance Underwriter - Insurance in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
3,900 - 4,470 INR
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
5,085 - 10,060 INR
3,900 - 12,060 INR
Maritime Transport Organiser
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
4,583 - 10,752 INR
22,500 - 242,791 INR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used