Description of job position
- Transporting passengers in the scope of urban public transport.
- Stopping the bus at stops in accordance with the existing timetable and on request.
- Stopping at bus stops in accordance with the current timetable and on request.
- Opening and closing doors when passengers get on/off the trolleybus.
- Operating the electronic till and issuing tickets to passengers.
- Accepting and disbursing cash to passengers.
- Maintaining cleanliness and order on the trolleybus.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Trolleybus Driver - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
1,780 - 3,077 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
2,342 - 5,493 EUR
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
2,615 - 5,146 EUR
2,592 - 5,179 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
10,671 - 29,166 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used