Description of job position
- Managing and organising the operation of printing production.
- Monitoring the stock levels of material in storage.
- Ordering material and technological equipment.
- Completing price calculations according to the clients' individual requirements.
- Keeping records of the orders received.
- Monitoring adherence to deadlines as well as the scope and quality of printing.
- Communicating with the suppliers and customers.
Position TV/Film Production Assistant - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
598 - 1,482 EUR
Public Administration, Self-governance
1,314 - 2,657 EUR
TV/Film Production Assistant
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
1,184 - 2,829 EUR
1,340 - 2,636 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
4,694 - 12,214 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used