Description of job position
- Responsibility for the internal and external communications of the company, maintaining good relations with media representatives and general public.
- Drawing up and implementing the communication strategy of the company.
- Preparing promotional articles, press releases, speeches and official responses to the questions posed by media representatives.
- Monitoring the materials published in mass media, completing the media analyses.
- Communicating with the representatives of the media, organising press conferences and similar media events.
- Building and updating a database of contacts for media representatives.
- Preparing proposals for sponsorship activities.
- Coordinating the activities of subordinate employees.
Position PR Manager - Marketing, Advertising, PR in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1358 - 3556 USD
Legal advisor - Law & Legislation
3273 - 9083 USD
PR Manager - Marketing, Advertising, PR
2978 - 9536 USD
Account Manager - Marketing, Advertising, PR
3109 - 9403 USD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
6170 - 33978 USD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used