Description of job position
- Producing pig iron, steel and nonferrous metals.
- Operating machinery and equipment preparing ore for further processing.
- Compiling batches and their charging into the smelter.
- Operating equipment for the production of pig iron, steel and nonferrous metals.
- Reviewing the course of the melting process.
- Cleaning, treating and maintaining machinery and equipment in working order.
Position Metallurgist - Mining, Metallurgy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1358 - 3556 USD
Estate Agent - Construction & Real Estate
2400 - 8206 USD
Metallurgist - Mining, Metallurgy
3067 - 7274 USD
Production Planner - Production
3691 - 6493 USD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
6170 - 33978 USD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used