Description of job position
- Caring for flower beds, lawns, trees and shrubs in gardens, orchards and public parks.
- Hoeing and fertilising the soil, pulling weeds.
- Planting and irrigating decorative plants, shrubs, trees and hedges.
- Seeding, watering and mowing lawns.
- Protecting vegetation from pests and diseases using chemical agents.
- Harvesting and storing fruit and vegetables.
- Repairing garden tools.
Position Gardener - Service Industries in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1358 - 3556 USD
Masseur - Medicine & Social Care
2108 - 4168 USD
Gardener - Service Industries
2068 - 4220 USD
Kitchen Helper - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
2036 - 4290 USD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
6170 - 33978 USD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used