Description of job position
- Processing of all types of client requests.
- Entering and updating the information in the bank information system.
- Drawing up and processing of contracts and contract amendments for individual banking products.
- Archiving documents in compliance with the internal regulations.
- Mastering internal regulations, general business terms and conditions, and business conditions for individual banking products.
- Communicating with internal and external clients.
Position Back Office Specialist - Banking in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
978821 - 2017051 UZS
Co-ordinator - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
1758209 - 4409024 UZS
Back Office Specialist - Banking
1744527 - 4444845 UZS
Personal Banker - Banking
1727120 - 4472735 UZS
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
4263947 - 21625996 UZS
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used