Description of job position
- Ensuring the smooth running of the department within the company.
- Managing, coordinating, motivating and evaluating subordinate staff.
- Training of new recruits.
- Finding and proposing trainings and courses for subordinate employees.
- Checking the attendance of subordinate employees.
- Solving non-standard situations at the workplace.
- Participation in the selection and dismissal of employees.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
Position Department Manager - Banking in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
953,417 - 2,017,498 UZS
2,850,889 - 9,204,583 UZS
2,738,211 - 9,392,753 UZS
Regulatory Affairs Manager
Medicine & Social Care
4,307,890 - 7,328,940 UZS
Chief Executive Officer
4,215,575 - 21,597,742 UZS
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used