Description of job position
- Designing and constructing electrical appliances and equipment.
- Dismantling appliances and equipment for the purpose of repair.
- Testing electrical installations using measuring and diagnostic devices.
- Restoring and assembling appliances and equipment into a functional unit.
- Inspecting and testing the technical electrical equipment.
- Managing technical and operational documentation.
Position Electrician (industrial) - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
978821 - 2017051 UZS
Train Dispatcher - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
1724554 - 3873361 UZS
Electrician (industrial) - Electrical & Power Engineering
1539525 - 4140802 UZS
Police Officer - Security & Protection
1914166 - 3645671 UZS
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
4263947 - 21625996 UZS
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used