Description of job position
- Designing and constructing electrical appliances and equipment.
- Dismantling appliances and equipment for the purpose of repair.
- Testing electrical installations using measuring and diagnostic devices.
- Restoring and assembling appliances and equipment into a functional unit.
- Inspecting and testing the technical electrical equipment.
- Managing technical and operational documentation.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Electrician (industrial) - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,248 - 2,951 XCD
2,464 - 5,291 XCD
Electrical & Power Engineering
2,122 - 5,758 XCD
2,209 - 5,643 XCD
Chief Executive Officer
6,595 - 27,722 XCD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used