Description of job position
- Collecting information on contraindications and adverse reactions to drugs on the market and in clinical research.
- Evaluating the information found.
- Implementing and monitoring compliance with standards and methods relating to pharmacovigilance.
- Preparing and submitting periodic reports on the safety of drugs to the State Institute for Drug Control (SIDC).
- Training new members of the pharmacovigilance department.
Position Drug Safety Specialist - Pharmaceutical Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1197 - 2946 XCD
Programmer - Information Technology
2977 - 9470 XCD
Drug Safety Specialist - Pharmaceutical Industry
3231 - 9128 XCD
Mechanization Manager - Mechanical Engineering
3480 - 8809 XCD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
6840 - 26559 XCD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used