Description of job position
- Participating in the selecting of facilities for carrying out clinical trials.
- Monitoring the progress of clinical trials, supervising compliance with the defined procedure by the investigators.
- Responsibility for reviewing the accuracy and data processing.
- Communicating with the regulatory bodies and other institutions.
- Preparing documents for the National Institute for Drug Control (NIDC) and the European Commission (EC).
- Submitting regular reports on the progress of studies.
Position Clinical Research Associate - Pharmaceutical Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
137 - 316 EUR
HR Business Partner
438 - 1,189 EUR
Clinical Research Associate
437 - 1,191 EUR
340 - 1,330 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
688 - 3,204 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used