Description of job position
- Participating in the selecting of facilities for carrying out clinical trials.
- Monitoring the progress of clinical trials, supervising compliance with the defined procedure by the investigators.
- Responsibility for reviewing the accuracy and data processing.
- Communicating with the regulatory bodies and other institutions.
- Preparing documents for the National Institute for Drug Control (NIDC) and the European Commission (EC).
- Submitting regular reports on the progress of studies.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Clinical Research Associate - Pharmaceutical Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
212 - 309 EUR
338 - 1,339 EUR
Clinical Research Associate
435 - 1,199 EUR
Mobile Network Development Specialist
461 - 1,171 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
691 - 3,210 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used