Description of job position
- Forecasting, planning, and analysis of revenues, costs, gross profit, and expenses.
- Preparing the calculations in accordance with inflation.
- Evaluating the efficiency and financial return on major investments.
- Analysing the current results compared to the forecast and planned objective.
- Monitoring and evaluating the development in terms of cost as well as indicators of profitability and productivity in accordance with standard accounting statements (balance sheet, income statement, cash flow).
- Preparing documents for the financial managers’ decision process.
- Verifying the creditworthiness of bank customers when providing the investment and operating loans.
- Cooperating with international teams.
- Evaluating trends, dependencies, and changes in the financial situation of the organisation.
- Designing measures for optimisation.
- Creating financial models and writing reports.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Financial Analyst - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
51,785 - 111,208 AMD
Medical/Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
136,786 - 314,769 AMD
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
113,401 - 347,110 AMD
Medicine & Social Care
138,906 - 312,835 AMD
Chief Executive Officer
236,565 - 1,175,522 AMD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used