Description of job position
- Using electronic and mechanical measuring instruments.
- Evaluating the measurement results.
- Diagnosing the faults and electrical parts of motor vehicles.
- Reading the technical documentation.
- Performing maintenance, setting and removing defects and malfunctions in electrical installation.
- Installation of car alarms, central locking and other accessories.
Position Auto Electrician - Car Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
988 - 2,538 EUR
1,558 - 4,713 EUR
1,924 - 4,232 EUR
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
1,830 - 4,363 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
6,699 - 21,160 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used