Description of job position
- Photographing people, animals, objects, landscapes etc.
- Using analogue and digital cameras, lenses, lighting equipment, filters, conversion lenses, etc.
- Instructing people during photo shoots.
- Editing photographs using computer technology.
- Developing cine films, printing photographs.
Position Photographer - Arts & Culture in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1695 - 4343 AUD
Fitter/Assembler - Mechanical Engineering
3294 - 6709 AUD
Photographer - Arts & Culture
2986 - 7113 AUD
Client officer - Banking
2460 - 7847 AUD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
8925 - 42659 AUD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used