Description of job position
- Restoring furniture, sculptures, books, paintings, etc.
- Assessing the condition of artifacts through visual and scientific examinations.
- Determining whether objects need repair and choosing the safest and most effective method of repair.
- Preparing estimates of restoration costs and timescales.
- Developing and utilizing preservation techniques.
- Maintaining appropriate environmental conditions.
- Keeping visual/written records.
Position Restorer/Conservator - Arts & Culture in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1756 - 4326 AUD
Livestock Specialist - Agriculture, Food Industry
2892 - 6835 AUD
Restorer/Conservator - Arts & Culture
3324 - 6290 AUD
Cutter/Grinder/Polisher - Mechanical Engineering
3391 - 6244 AUD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
9246 - 42378 AUD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
19.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used