Average gross monthly salary in Australia is 5,431 AUDCompare your salary for free
Description of job position
- Developing the plat maps.
- Staking the land.
- Planimetric and altimetric measurements.
- Construction measurements before and after completion.
Position Land Surveyor/Geodesist - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
Construction & Real Estate
Retail Store Manager
Chief Executive Officer
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
19.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used