Description of job position
- Securing designs and realizations of solutions for the OSS/BSS department in the area of inventory and performance management.
- Taking responsibility for collecting events in the category fault/event management.
- Providing software support on the basis of internal requests.
- Creating and updating of the service catalogue.
- Preparing of technical documentation.
- Getting involved in projects in the OSS area.
Position OSS/BSS Specialist - Telecommunications in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1695 - 4343 AUD
5649 - 14827 AUD
OSS/BSS Specialist - Telecommunications
5497 - 15186 AUD
Telecommunications Network Designer - Telecommunications
5658 - 15113 AUD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
8925 - 42659 AUD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used