Description of job position
- Mounting, powering up and positioning the lighting equipment before shooting film, theatrical performance, television broadcasting, concerts etc.
- Floodlighting the scene as directed by the main lighting technician and director.
- Operating the lighting fixtures (focusing, dimming, lighting effects etc.).
- Dismantling and packing the lighting equipment.
- Providing routine repairs and maintenance of lighting fixtures.
Position Lighting Technician - Arts & Culture in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
155 - 340 AZN
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
268 - 521 AZN
Arts & Culture
226 - 575 AZN
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
231 - 571 AZN
Chief Executive Officer
699 - 3583 AZN
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used