Description of job position
- Preparing crop rotation.
- Providing seed, organic and inorganic fertilisers, chemical protective substances and machinery required for the production of required crops.
- Supervising the processing and preparation of soil, sowing and planting.
- Monitoring the growth of plants, ensuring their nutrition and protection during vegetation.
- Harvesting crops; subsequent processing or storage of crops.
Position Agricultural Engineer, Agronomist - Agriculture, Food Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,003 - 2,610 EUR
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
2,110 - 4,912 EUR
Agricultural Engineer, Agronomist
Agriculture, Food Industry
2,089 - 4,953 EUR
2,020 - 5,050 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
6,178 - 24,236 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used