Description of job position
- Responsibility for planting, spraying, collecting, storing and selling agricultural products.
- Operating agricultural machinery and equipment and keeping them in working order.
- Collecting the samples of crops and livestock.
- Conducting experiments aimed at increasing the fertility of crops, livestock performance and their resistance to disease and pests.
- Keeping records of discovered facts, their analysing and drawing conclusions.
- Cleaning and sterilising the laboratory and laboratory equipment.
Position Agricultural Technician - Agriculture, Food Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,024 - 2,581 EUR
1,933 - 4,031 EUR
Agriculture, Food Industry
1,833 - 4,169 EUR
Construction & Real Estate
1,679 - 4,384 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
6,480 - 23,790 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used