Description of job position
- Slaughtering livestock by means of electric current or captive bolt pistol.
- Bleeding and skinning of the slaughtered animals.
- Removing the head and feet from the carcase, cutting up carcases using a saw machine or handsaw.
- Removal of intestines, entrails and other organs.
- Boning the meat on the line, table or hook.
- Final processing and sorting the meat for distribution.
- Manufacturing the sausages, salami, black and white pudding and other meat products.
Position Butcher - Agriculture, Food Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1015 - 2593 EUR
Restorer/Conservator - Arts & Culture
1671 - 4259 EUR
Butcher - Agriculture, Food Industry
1722 - 4198 EUR
HR Assistant - Human Resources
1959 - 3893 EUR
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
5755 - 24865 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used