Description of job position
- Preparing and putting feed into troughs, and watering the animals.
- Cleaning away dirt from the udders, drying them and then massaging them just before milking.
- Milking cows, goats and sheep by hand or using milking equipment.
- Treating the collected milk by cleaning and cooling it to the desired temperature.
- Cleaning manure from the stables, and litter laying.
Position Milker - Agriculture, Food Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1015 - 2593 EUR
Hotel Porter - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
1469 - 3295 EUR
Milker - Agriculture, Food Industry
1383 - 3413 EUR
Cashier - Economy, Finance, Accountancy
1653 - 3077 EUR
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
5755 - 24865 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used