Description of job position
- Conducting individual interviews and group therapy sessions.
- Conducting specialist psychological examinations.
- Diagnosing the causes of the problem, proposing an appropriate treatment.
- Developing standardised psychological tests.
- Managing records on the health condition of patients.
Position Clinical Psychologist - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1199704 - 2492154 XOF
Forest Technician - Water Management, Forestry, Environment
2369878 - 4933310 XOF
Clinical Psychologist - Medicine & Social Care
2148622 - 5228291 XOF
Distribution Clerk - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
1737495 - 5815801 XOF
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
5126296 - 26829032 XOF
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used