Description of job position
- Determining the type, duration and intensity of training depending on the expected effect on the team/wards.
- Compiling lists and/or formations of players entering the game (for team sports).
- Analysing the performances of opponents in order to identify their weaknesses in games and tactics and to use them for the benefit of its team/ward.
- Setting game tactics.
- Cooperating with the coach assistants, team masseurs, physiotherapists, doctors, and the custodian.
- Attending press conferences, and giving interviews to the media.
Position Sports Coach - Education, Science & Research in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
130909 - 274870 XOF
Speech Therapist - Medicine & Social Care
194222 - 522324 XOF
Sports Coach - Education, Science & Research
207654 - 503984 XOF
Firefighter, Rescuer - Security & Protection
243493 - 457910 XOF
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
620865 - 2849533 XOF
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used