Description of job position
- Fabricating the oral cavity model with the use of plaster casts.
- Fabricating false teeth and oral cavities made of wax.
- Fabricating and repairing crowns, bridges, removable complete dentures, and dental braces.
- Communicating with dentists and dental specialists.
- Performing final finishing work.
Position Dental Technician - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
197 - 422 EUR
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
239 - 800 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
301 - 717 EUR
201 - 858 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
972 - 4,200 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used