Description of job position
- Checking prosthetic products and semi-products.
- Processing leather (rawhide) and lining materials manually and using machinery.
- Making orthopaedic devices using machinery.
- Joining orthopaedic materials by hand and machine sewing, riveting (solid bonding with metal components), etc.
- Adjusting orthopaedic parts made from wood, leather, plastics, and other natural materials.
- Making soft bandages and combined orthopaedic inserts.
- Making orthopaedic shoes on the basis of prescriptions.
Position Orthopedic Technician - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
128,798 - 277,622 XOF
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
245,933 - 727,336 XOF
Medicine & Social Care
281,794 - 677,970 XOF
246,539 - 728,016 XOF
Chief Executive Officer
662,793 - 2,789,580 XOF
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used