Description of job position
- Preparing and assessing the quality of raw materials and ingredients for the preparation of dough and mixtures.
- Measuring and weighing ingredients.
- Operating and adjusting bakery machinery and equipment.
- Compliance with the strict hygiene standards and practices.
- Shaping, smearing, and sprinkling the dough.
- Making bread, common, fine, and special bakery products.
- Continuous and final checking of the baking results.
- Cleaning the bakery machinery and equipment and carrying out routine maintenance.
- Sampling of raw materials for laboratory analysis.
Position Baker - Agriculture, Food Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1899 - 4031 BOB
Betting Clerk - Administration
2569 - 5753 BOB
Baker - Agriculture, Food Industry
2727 - 5625 BOB
Librarian - Education, Science & Research
2557 - 5868 BOB
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
8224 - 43039 BOB
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
19.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used