Description of job position
- Cutting, filing, grinding and polishing nails.
- Painting and decorating nails according to the client’s individual requirements.
- Modelling French manicure, gel, porcelain and acrylic nails.
- Massaging hands and feet.
- Washing the feet, preparing baths and wraps.
- Removing calluses, and treating the skin problems caused by natural factors.
Position Pedicurist, Manicurist, Nail Technician - Service Industries in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
Pedicurist, Manicurist, Nail Technician
Medicine & Social Care
Chief Executive Officer
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
19.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used