Description of job position
- Providing continuous care to sick, helpless and immobile clients.
- Helping to meet their basic life needs.
- Heating and serving of food and drinks, feeding clients.
- Assistance with dressing/undressing and personal hygiene.
- Activation of clients with regard to their personal interests.
- Accompanying clients during doctor appointments, walks, visits to authorities etc.
- Performing of minor housework.
Position Carer, Personal Assistant - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
645 - 1,462 BRL
571 - 1,992 BRL
Carer, Personal Assistant
Medicine & Social Care
899 - 1,566 BRL
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
894 - 1,592 BRL
Chief Executive Officer
2,938 - 15,306 BRL
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used