Description of job position
- Selecting and ordering books, magazines, audio and video tapes and other multimedia for the needs of the library.
- Filing new and returned books on the shelves by genre and in alphabetical order.
- Providing information and advice to the visitors of the library.
- Performing administrative work (e.g. registration of new members, sending reminders, etc.).
- Creating and updating a database of titles available for borrowing.
- Organising discussions with writers and literary critics.
Position Librarian - Education, Science & Research in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
318 - 714 BYR
Baker - Agriculture, Food Industry
475 - 972 BYR
Librarian - Education, Science & Research
434 - 1030 BYR
Pharmaceutical Laboratory Technician - Pharmaceutical Industry
399 - 1084 BYR
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
1412 - 7482 BYR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
19.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used