Description of job position
- Teaching professional, natural sciences and general education subjects.
- Keeping attendance records and records of the lessons given in the classroom.
- Explaining new lessons to students, dictation of notes.
- Testing the students’ knowledge in the form of verbal answers and written tests, including assessment using marks.
- Issuing written warnings to students who breach school regulations.
- Preparing educational aids to support the educational process.
Position Secondary School Teacher - Education, Science & Research in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
318 - 714 BYR
Metallurgy Engineer - Mining, Metallurgy
571 - 1396 BYR
Secondary School Teacher - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1238 BYR
Floor Layer, Paver - Construction & Real Estate
475 - 1530 BYR
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
1412 - 7482 BYR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
19.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used