Description of job position
- Independently managing the store during the absence of the store manager.
- Leading and motivating colleagues.
- Supporting and coordinating the personal development of colleagues.
- Organizing, accompanying and developing employees during their on-the-job training period, as well as during the performance of their day-to-day work.
- HR planning.
- Responsibility for process optimization, for the analysis and planning of indicators and for checking documents.
- Preparation, implementation and management of stock-taking.
- Responsibility for leading and organizing a specific work shift.
- Handling paperwork related to the operation of the store.
- Ordering goods with the aim of ensuring their availability.
- Influencing both the visual appearance of the retail space and customer satisfaction.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Deputy shop manager - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,379 - 3,505 CHF
2,782 - 5,427 CHF
Deputy shop manager
1,830 - 6,749 CHF
Construction & Real Estate
2,615 - 5,662 CHF
Chief Executive Officer
10,880 - 29,746 CHF
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used