Description of job position
- Co-ordination of the sales team by managing plans, storing important documents and communicating relevant information.
- Ensuring the adequacy of equipment or materials related to sales.
- Responding to customers' complaints and providing post-sales support on demand.
- Monitoring financial data and sales team goals and co-ordinating the activity of sales people.
- Communicating with partners with the goal of maintaining existing and creating new business relationships.
Position Sales coordinator - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,379 - 3,505 CHF
2,874 - 5,642 CHF
1,867 - 7,032 CHF
Power-Generating Machinery Operator
Electrical & Power Engineering
2,903 - 5,614 CHF
Chief Executive Officer
10,880 - 29,746 CHF
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used